Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'll be all right..............!




Then I’ll be all right……..!

Thinking about someone day & night,
By seeing him, my face turns red & bright!

All so lovey-dovey & butterflies,
Why he doesn’t feel, many nights I cried!

Flirting with someone makes me jealous right,
Why is he taking, my feeling so light?

I can’t live without his sight,
Do u guys think so, I’ll be all right???

Hey my friend, tell him how I like,
He is my love, he my life!

Rini, mini, cheeni, weenie, girls worldwide,
Am so simple, will he take me for a ride?

Will he ask me ever, I’ll be excite,
Will he share with me a shevpuri bite?

I’ll be his girlfriend; I’ll be his guide,
Take my words, I’ll never fight!

Will he ever love me, then I’ll be alright,
Then I don’t think so, I’ll do suicide!

Take a stand for me, I’ll always guide,
My love will be there, side by side!

I am so smart & I am so wise,
Who wants to date girls otherwise?

Why doesn’t he understand, how I cried?
When he is my life, who wants to hide?

Hey stranger, you know how I like!
Now tell your mom, ill be your bride!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *