Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hugs and kisses



Only the silence between us said it all. We did not have to explain anything to each other. Cool air started flowing n dry leaves made their way to wave goodbye to their last minutes of life. The rustling sound of leaves brought me back in the reality that it was my time as well to bid a farewell to my relationship.

Hugs and kisses 

I got up and without saying a word I left. Suddenly I felt every color of my life was becoming plain. Outside of the park, the hustling-bustling roads of New York City felt noiseless. All I could hear my heart was beating loudly and my positive and negative thoughts were fighting to each other.

"He has gone for good", "No, he loved you dearly" one part of my mind said, "you have to move on" and my heart ached and wept bitterly saying, "you still love him"

Aah! I hated myself and trying to shake my head as if I wanted my thoughts to throw out of my head.

I calmed myself saying "the storm of hugs and kisses is gone" and "yet another season of love and hope is blossoming".

As soon as this positive thought fused in my mind, I felt light. As I was walking, I inhaled the fresh cold air and heaved a sigh of relief.

I looked up the full moon was smiling from its corner to corner and the night sparkled, so my eyes!


My eyes were now sparkling with joy, smile, hope & life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *