Friday, November 6, 2015

Promises are meant to be broken


He said he’ll never leave me, but I was wrong. He crushed all my feelings and left me all alone to collect the pieces of my broken heart.

I prayed thousand times to god in the morning; I sweated for hours at the gym; I even changed my dressing style and habits; I did every bit of mine to look and feel best but at every night I wept bitterly. He said that, “I’ll be there for you forever”. I wiped my own tears by my own hands and I couldn’t find him nearby me.

A brief pause…….

Image courtesy of Smarnad at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

I saw couples walking hand in hand; some making love in the corners of City’s bloomed garden and some were fighting to each other. She fought hard to keep her tears not to come out of the eye; he did not even let her touch when he must have made love to her by giving yet another promise of keeping love alive. He pushed her away from him and left her in the middle of City’s dim-lighted road.

Yet another heart was broken!

short love story
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles
I was the witness of that heart-wrenching drama. I silently sneaked out of that place where the scene took place as I myself was in a terrible condition. My heart ached for that girl but I gathered courage and I tried to forget whole episode of that night while I lay on my bed.

It was almost a year for my own wounded heart!!!

End……..

Mayur unbuttoned his shirt and instructed her to shed her inhibitions. He fucked her so hard and she moaned in pain.

“Anamika was no longer a virgin and no longer mad to crave for “true love” as her true love died down long back ago. Apparently, in her world from making love to fucking hard changed ruthlessly.
   
All she knows that promises are meant to be broken!!!

P.S - You'll also love another story of mine about broken love and hope 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *