Thursday, December 31, 2015

After a long time I wrote poetry

After a long time, my words weaved a poetry and I hope you'll like so! you can also check one of the old poetries of mine! Till then enjoy!

Lots of love, 
Sheetal Aka Sheena 



I need you

Those were the days when you used to cuddle me and my teddy remained alone in the shelf but now I cry a lot and hug a teddy remembering you!

We hugged, kissed and walked hand in hand, but now I walk alone and cross the busy roads where I feel empty!

My toast get burnt and coffee becomes bitter as my mind wanders somewhere,
my mom asks where m I and I don’t have answer!

My friends keep giggling during the movie scene, but my heart weeps bitterly from inside. Where did I leave my smile?

broken heart.jpg
 Image courtesy of [Gabriella Fabbri] at http://www.freeimages.com

I take flights by my own. I accomplish my work and come home.
My festivals are dried and my selfies are blurred. Where m I going dude?

Do you have answer for these? Movie tickets are torn and my tears have gone, but my heart remained aching and my fears keep shaking!

I know some day I’ll get married, but do you think I will be loving?

Compromise and adjustment, the heavy words will support my life, but m I wrong if I say ‘I need you’ for my whole life?  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *