Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Take me to the home tonight


Hello, 
People, 

I hope you all are doing fine. In the ocean of work I'm almost drowning and still trying to dive in it so that I could get some time and jot down my words. So I plotted yet another love story, and hope you would once again love it. 

Till then, keep reading, 

Lots of love and kisses, 
Sheetal 

Take me to the home tonight

Day 28, Feb (Year 2008)

We started dating each other. He was loving, caring and understanding man I ever dated in my life. The table was booked for two of us. After a hearty candle-light dinner, we indulged in a casual talk. Out of a sudden, he got up from his chair and bent down on his knees. He proposed me. Oh yes, I said big yes to him and whispered, “take me to the home tonight”!

We went to his flat and he took me to his bedroom. As we were moving to our love making session, the rose petals under us were crushing gently.

Day 2, January 2009
After one year of dating, we got married. Every night he would pick me in his arms and would take to the bed sometimes to make love, sometimes to cajole me, sometimes to pamper me and sometimes it was just chit-chat that would go for hours. He used to take me in his arms just like a child and would shower lots of love and care on me.

Day 28th, Nov 2009
My labor pains started and so once again my husband took me in his arms, lifted me up and put me in the car while I was wailing in pain. He drove as fast as he could and yes, I was still in my husband’s arms and landed up on the hospital bed.

I gave a birth to a lovely baby girl. That was the happiest and proudest moment in our life.

Day 17th, Sep 2013
4 years of marriage my baby was grown to 3 and half-year-old girl wise enough to understand whether I was in pain or not. I could not gather the courage to see my reflection in the mirror nor I had the energy to get up and do anything by my own. I was diagnosed with cancer and it was wreaking havoc on my body.

Lying on that typical white bed sheet of the hospital uselessly became a daily routine of me. The doctors lost hopes and they couldn’t do anything further as it was the last stage of cancer as well as last few days of my life.

My husband would come daily in the hospital and would stay by my side all night. Whenever required he would pick me in his arms, do the cleaning of mine and many other things. He would try his best to make me comfortable as much as possible. I was bald, shattered, and lethargic and my life became aimless but still a hope would lurk in my eyes whenever I used to see my husband.

I was tired of everything and wanted to go home, relax, live life peacefully. I stared out of the window; I saw a full moon and the stars. My husband came to say goodnight and he kissed my forehead. I signaled him to come near me as much as he could and that night I whispered in his ears, “take me to the home, tonight” and I closed my eyes!


 
Image courtesy ID 23350839 ©  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *