Friday, May 20, 2016

Evolving relationships, life etc..etc


"Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational."
Hugh Mackay

 
relationship.jpg
Image Courtesy - Google Search 


They say to keep going your relationship strong you need to take efforts, just like the way we take efforts to make our career, to make things work out, and everything.

I am not a relationship expert nor am I giving here any relationship advice. I am in my thirties and I am still learning many things in my life. However, what intrigued is the relationship that we share with many people in our day-to-day lives. Since the day we are born till our adulthood to ageing process we go through many changes in our life. Even before we are born we already change the relationship status others around the mother’s womb.

We as babies make our mothers proud. Slowly and gradually our relationships with people other than mother define our life. Our life is been evolving every day and the more we try to make our relationships work better, the more they become complicated.

Making and maintaining relationship is certainly a roller coaster ride. Thus, I tried to peek into this ‘whole relationship world’ and still amazed how it works out eventually sooner or later. It could be some times saddening to end, sometimes happy to boast of and sometimes broken inside and tougher outside.

Today, I am going to share some of the best YouTube videos I could find to convince the point I have been trying to tell you through my words but failing to. I hope you will love them & share your opinions as well. 

  • A father-son relationship short film, will touch the bottom of your heart. Original video is in German language but the visuals is enough to understand the emotions. 


Courtesy - YouTube 


  • When I saw this video, I couldn't stop my tears to come out of my eyes. This beautiful short film about a mother-daughter's relationship unfolds an unconditional love of a mother for her daughter. I am sure you'll cry a lot just like the way I was!

Courtesy - YouTube 


  • I wasn't that lucky to have my grandparents around since before my birth they passed away but grandparents are God's blessings to have them around when you're growing. Their love is pure, innocent and unconditional. When I saw this video, I see how my dad and mom take care of my niece. She is one lucky girl!



Courtesy - YouTube 


  • To sum up all the relationships we discover throughout our life, love is what keeps us strong forever. Below video is the summery of all. Love is the common feeling in all!




Courtesy - YouTube 



I would like to know which one you found best among other and why. Leave your comments in the comments section below. Till the time enjoy your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *