Monday, May 23, 2016

In Between (Short Story)


thinking-woman.jpg
My life stuck in between

I was pacing in my bedroom while my thoughts were racing in my mind. I was trying to make an agreement with my mind that I should not peek into his life when he isn't.

Even after 7 months of separation, I was still checking his Facebook profile, giving blank calls from unknown numbers and worst I was still thinking about him.

My mind was still not ready to let go of things but today I gave a hard shot to my feelings. I sighed and went to drink a glass of water. I tried to calm down my nerves.

I should stop thinking and doing these activities when I knew my life was stuck in between! 


Did you enjoy above short story? Want to read more? Check out below links:

Incompletelove story 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *