Saturday, July 23, 2016

So is your child ready to tell a story? #ColgateMagicalStories

children-laughing.jpg
Colgate brings bright smiles on the children's faces

Those are born in their 80s or 90s I consider them very fortunate and I am one of them. It’s because in our time we played actual games and our childhood never lost in the virtual world. Today when I see children fiddling with mobile phones, tablets, and laptops I cringe about their time. These virtual games are not only keeping them away from making real connections to the real world but are also hampering their overall health. Don’t be surprised if your child has got spectacles at a very tender age or complain about eye related problems. In fact, there is more to add. It lacks emotions and attachment with the real world and real people. 

Childhood is one of the gifted phases of our life and we should make best of it. Being in my adulthood I still become nostalgic about the memories of my childhood. The time that I spent playing on and off field games, the time I ate kind of foods like ripe mango jam, shakkar roti and the time when I was growing to become only to enter in teenage years. All this while my childhood has been a mesmerizing one and I enjoyed the every moment of it. The innocence could be seen in every setting where we spent our childhood. Be it in a classroom, in a market or at home, I am glad that we had a blessed childhood. I played with real toys and real boys.

But the time has changed and generations to generations are coming. Today both parents are working and over-stressed about the responsibilities that they need to handle at the office as well as at home. However, every parent should try their best to give the best childhood to their children. Fortunately, a brand like Colgate has taken an initiative by introducing #ColgateMagicalStories where you can introduce your child to the ‘Magical Sea World’. That means your child will leave e-devices for some time while you inspire them to build a story to tell you.

Colgate’s limited editions come with four different packs that take your child’s imagination beyond. All you need to buy one of the Colgate packs, inside it the pictures of Magical Sea World, are given, cut them and let them weave their own story with these cuttings. They can make a story book out of them or you may teach them on how to make a scrapbook. I can bet that they will enjoy the whole experience. 

I received my ‘Magical Sea World’ pack from Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited in association with Indiblogger. I enjoyed the collection of it with my nieces. I really look forward to such child-friendly initiatives from many other firms. I have been using Colgate since my childhood and I am still using it. Colgate has been a part of my upbringing. I congratulate Colgate for their effort that not only inspiring children to create their own magical stories but causing them to have brightest smiles ever. 


Colgate.jpg                                                                                                              
ColgateMagicalStories.jpg
















colgate-toothpaste.jpg



















Check out the below pictures to understand how the Magical Sea World revolve due to these Colgate’s limited editions. Enjoy & let me know how was your experience with your child in the below comments section. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *